Parklawn Tree Services offers the most up to date tree care advice and service to domestic customers. From the initial consultation to the completion of the work Parklawn Tree Services offers a complete and professional service nationwide. We know the value of your trees and the care they require to enhance the area and setting they grow in. Our Arborists provide a full range of services including pruning, crown reduction, crown thinning, crown shaping, pollarding and felling of dangerous trees. All waste can be chipped, removed and recycled where possible.
- Crown Lifting: Pruning to provide clearance for pedestrians, vehicles and buildings by removing lower branches.
- Crown Thinning: Pruning to increase light penetration and air movement through the crown by removing selective branches.
- Dead Wooding: The removal of hazardous branches and decaying timber.
- Stump Grinding: Grinding a stump to below ground level.
- Crown Reduction: A method of pruning to reduce the size of the canopy using approved techniques.
- Dismantling: Total tree removal in sections using specialist lowering and rigging equipment.
All works are carried out to BS standards